Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Something to Share from Etsy

I came across these pictures of one of my favorite hair accessory models (J) the other day and decided to change out my top photo on this blog to feature our woven ribbon headbands. The photographer for this model shoot requested Girls Love Bows to create a woven ribbon headband to match the Tea Garden Collection which can be found at www.pixyworld.net

Here are some pictures from her Texas photo shoot:










The woven headband can be purchased through my etsy site: www.mickerdoodleboutique.etsy.com

I can create a custom woven headband just for you in your choice of colors (to match an outfit or in your school colors). Just make your purchase through my Etsy store. They are ONE SIZE FITS ALL, so they are PERFECT for mommy, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment